Friday, December 17, 2010

Ho Ho Ho - Santa Slippers

Isn't that just the cutest face?

I found this pattern at raverly here, and was going to crochet them for myself, but ended up giving them to my husband, just cos they look so darn cute on him.


I wanted to do them in wool, but couldnt find the right red in the local Lincraft store (not a great selection), so I went for the cheap acrylic.  Now that they are made, I'm glad I didn't go for an expensive yarn - because the bottoms are already filthy!

So, now I can officially join the "I crocheted something for Christmas 2010" club.

Cheers
Fi

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you for your kind comment at www.tangledhappy.blogspot.com today. I am enjoying meeting so many new people. I couldn't find the earring tutorial? I would love to see it. Maybe you can redirect me. I still have several handmade crochet gifts on list to give. I'm crossing my fingers I can get them all done this weekend! I see you got one done. That is an accomplishment in this crazy busy world today! Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    I haven't put the earrings up yet, as I sort of got sidetracked sewing the pompoms on the santa slippers, taking photos of them and making chocolate brownies!
    Im planning on doing them tonight or over the weekend,
    Ill let you know when they are done (they are only VERY simple)
    Cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Welcome to blogland - discovered your blog this morning. Love the beautiful slippers!!! Have a beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carina,
    Thankyou for your comments, I have already discovered your blog and love it.
    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this your pattern or is it avalable for others to make, they are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You made the sun shine brighter today.